There are various continuity problems with the Maximum Ride series.
- Iggy gets a golden hoop earring while at U 'Do: Tomorrow's styles today, but it is never mentioned again.
- There is a "second Flock" of various mutants that the flock liberated from the Institute for Higher Living, but they are never mentioned again.
- At the end of the book, the Flock prints a bunch of papers about themselves, but they somehow vanish without a trace.
- One of the papers from the previous book said that Iggy's mother and father are deceased, but in this book, they are shown to be alive.
- In the previous book, Ari had signed "Wolverine" on a kid's shirt without much hesitation; however, in this book, Max has to teach him how to write his own name.
- In the previous book, D…
Read more >
So, this is basically a blog where you can ask various questions about the Maximum Ride Wiki's content, guidelines, etc. and have them answered. I have already added a few questions to this, though I may add more in the future. Ask away!
- Be civil (i.e. no hating, excess flaming, etc.)
- Don't ask questions you already know the answer to. (e.g. Don't ask "How do I create an account here?" if you are a registered user.)
Q: What is the Maximum Ride Wiki?
A: The Maximum Ride Wiki is a collaborative online project dedicated to providing accurate and detailed information about the Maximum Ride franchise by American author James Patterson.
Q: Is the Maximum Ride Wiki an official site?
A: No. We are …
Read more >
Hello, users of the Maximum Ride Wiki!
I have something I must say, and it's regarding another Maximum Ride-related Wiki I joined yesterday. It's called the Maximum Ride Fanfiction Wiki...and prior to my joining, it had been adandoned for what I believe to be two years.
If there's anyone out there that wants to help me add to and restore it, it would be greatly appreciated!
- It's a fanfiction (fan-written story) Wiki, so most of the pages on it (there's only 6, actually) are either characters created by the authors, or the stories themselves.
- The main page is locked, and there have been no active users (and I mean users!) for a long time.
[may or may not add to this later, depending on what I find out]
Read more >
(This post is regarding the Maximum Ri…
For some reason, I've practically been associating this song with Fax since the first time I ever officially heard it:
A year and a half, twenty-three photographs of the artist, and at least 500 listenings later, and it's still on my favorites list…yet I still don't know if it fits Fax.
What do you think?
(And why do I feel so nervous as I write this post?)
The first question is the only one that should truly be answered. Even I can't answer the second one…and I'm the one writing it!
KCCreations, the Maximum Ride Addict (talk) 23:22, October 3, 2014 (UTC)
(You can look up the lyrics to the song if you don't know the words. And please don't ask about the twenty-three photographs I have of the artist. It's a very long story.)Read more >
I still remember when I first stumbled upon the book trailer for Nevermore.
I'd been watching a YouTuber that I liked a lot back then, and the trailer had appeared in the Related Videos section. So I'd clicked on it.
Approximately twenty seconds later…
"MAX IS NOT A REDHEAD! DID THE PERSON WHO CREATED THIS EVEN READ THE SERIES?!"
(Fortunately, I did not say that out loud.)
Here it is:
See what I mean?Read more >